Syndicate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Syndicate Members of Travian

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password

Guide Exlusive to Council Members

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaralynn
Legatus Legionis
Legatus Legionis
Aaralynn

Female
Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2008-09-10

Guide Exlusive to Council Members Empty
PostSubject: Guide Exlusive to Council Members   Guide Exlusive to Council Members Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 3:15 am

Council Members, We have our Own Private Chat!!!!!! You can find it in the links above the forum (next to "log out [your name]) Looks like this Guide Exlusive to Council Members Icon_mini_councilchat_en

Only council members see the button. Also, it is password protected. You should have recieved the password in your messages on here. If not, please PM me.

Council members are also moderators. While this gives you access to edit all posts, please use with discression. I will be electing key people to help oversee this forum with me. The reason being, #1 it is a lot of work (most of you have quite enough). #2 It takes a lot to get used to this system

Also, being a moderator means that you see ALL posts. It may get a bit confusing. I would like to inform you that typical members do not see all posts. For instance, they see only their specific BG forum! They do not see all 10 like we do. Also they do not see special things like the council chat button.
Back to top Go down
https://systhesyndicate.forumotion.net

Guide Exlusive to Council Members
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Syndicate :: Public Forum :: Guide to This Forum-
Jump to: